Study English or French in Canada
Each year, over 200,000 students come to study in Canada and an increasing number come specifically for language courses in English or French in Montreal. International students add cultural value to our classrooms and their world views and diverse perspectives are most welcomed in our school!
Why study language courses in Canada?
According to the United Nations, Canada is one of the best places in the world to live:
- Living expenses and tuition costs in Canada are considerably less expensive than those in other countries
- Canada is a safe, dynamic, vibrant country with energetic, friendly people
- Our country enjoys one of the highest standards of living in the world
- The opportunity to meet people from many nationalities
- Exposure to English or French in real-life situations
- Canada is the Number-One destination for quality English and French language courses
- Canadian schools have an internationally recognized scale of accreditation for language courses
To be better prepared for studies with us, we suggest that students participate in the Orientation Session on the first day of classes.
The purpose of this session is to provide our students with practical cultural and academic information in order to make their study abroad experience more enjoyable.
Orientation Sessions include very important information on course schedules, medical insurance, public transportation, and cultural differences. Students will be given detailed information on grading policies, as well as information on cultural activities and field trips that supplement the classes.
We also provide our students with a comprehensive information kit for them to use immediately and we encourage them to ask for advice from our staff members any time they need guidance about life in Canada.
The Orientation Session is also a venue to meet fellow students and staff, gain a better understanding of school services, and reduce anxiety about this new life experience.