Learning a language is easier than you think!
Part-Time Language Courses
Spanish - Portuguese - Mandarin - Japanese - Russian - Arabic
The Montreal International Language Centre’s part-time group courses are your passport to convenience, flexibility and variety. They’re just the ticket to enjoying travel abroad, conversing with friends and family in another country, gaining confidence in your studies and social life and benefitting from career opportunities.
Choose from an array of international languages, at all levels of proficiency, and study in a supportive, intimate environment.
Levels: beginner, intermediate, upper intermediate and advanced
With a convenient choice of evening or weekend courses juggle your work-life balance while you study. The intimate class size is a comfortable place to focus on conversation, interact with your class-mates and enhance your fluency in personal, professional and travel situations.
A world of possibilities:
- Learn key expressions and quickly speak with confidence
- Gain an appreciation for the culture
- Enjoy a flexible learning schedule with after-work classes
- Receive comprehensive, accessible and high-quality language training
- 30 hours per level
- Evening classes: two hours, twice a week
- Saturday morning: three hours, once a week
- Winter 2017: January 23 or 24 to March 13 or 14
- Spring 2017: March 20 or 21 to May 8 or 9
- Summer 2017 - 1** : May 24 or 25 to July 3 or 4
- Summer 2017 - 2** : July 19 or 20 to August 28 or 29
- Fall 2017 - 1** : September 6/7 to October 17 or 18
- Fall 2017 - 2 : October 25 or 26 to December 13 or 14
Evening courses: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
** Accelerated sessions: 6:15 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. - 2.5 hour. classes
- Winter 2017: January 28 to April 1
- Spring 2017: April 15 to June 17
- Summer 2017: July 8 to September 9
- Fall 2017: September 23 to November 25
Saturday courses: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.