Learning a language is easier than you think!
Part-Time Language Courses
Spanish - Portuguese - Mandarin - Japanese - Russian - Arabic
The Montreal International Language Centre’s part-time group courses are your passport to convenience, flexibility and variety. They’re just the ticket to enjoying travel abroad, conversing with friends and family in another country, gaining confidence in your studies and social life and benefitting from career opportunities.
Choose from an array of international languages, at all levels of proficiency, and study in a supportive, intimate environment.
Levels: beginner, intermediate, upper intermediate and advanced
With a convenient choice of evening or weekend courses juggle your work-life balance while you study. The intimate class size is a comfortable place to focus on conversation, interact with your class-mates and enhance your fluency in personal, professional and travel situations.
A world of possibilities:
- Learn key expressions and quickly speak with confidence
- Gain an appreciation for the culture
- Enjoy a flexible learning schedule with after-work classes
- Receive comprehensive, accessible and high-quality language training
- 30 hours per level
- Evening classes: two hours, twice a week
- Saturday morning: three hours, once a week
- Winter 2015: January 21st or 22 to March 11 or 12
- Spring 2015: March 18 or 19 to May 6 or 7
- Summer 2015 - 1: May 20 or 21 to July 9 or 15
- Summer 2015 - 2 : July 22 or 23 to August 31 or Sept 1 (short session; 2.5 hour. classes)
- Winter 2015: January 24 to March 28
- Spring 2015: April 11 to June 13
- Summer 2015: July 27 to August 29